Global Gap (Good Agricultural Practice) helps the organization to grow safe and healthy products in a responsible way. Global gap provide guidelines to the organization on how to protect the fruits and vegetables from harmful effects. It is necessary to the firm or the organization to prove their ability to produce harmless food. Global Gap Certification allows you to give guarantee and transparency to your production process. Global G.A.P standard is applicable any kind of the organization regardless any size.
Benefits Of GLOBAL GAP
- Increase productivity and boost up the brand value and market value of the organization
- Reduces risk and improves risk management
- Enhances safety of food.
- Helps to provide sustainable agriculture.
- Develops safe production methods.
- Utilization of resources.
- Develops innovative ideas for growth.
- Reduces environmental risk and provide sustainable environment.
- Provide safety at workplace.
- Decrease food hazards for human consumption.