GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practice. GMP is necessary for manufactures of Food and Medication. It provides quality and testing assurance to the drug product and food is safe for human consumption. GMP is necessary for pharmaceutical and medical devices in many countries. It ensures the integrity of your food manufacturing process as well as compliance of food safety regulations.
Benefits Of GMP
- Improves Food Safety Management System.
- Demonstrates customer satisfaction.
- Increase food quality and safety.
- Increase monetary value and increase profitability.
- Provides guidelines on how to produce safe food.
- Develops Team work between the employees.
- Improve market value and brand value of the organization.