OHSAS stands for the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series. This standard helps an Organization to controls the Health and Safety risk. OHSAS provides the guidelines to the organization on how to identify the risk and how to control them. OHSAS reduced the risk level and provide the safety methods to the organization.
Benefits Of OHSAS 18001:2007
- OHSAS reduces the health risk.
- Provides healthy and safety working environment.
- Improvement in safety and health performance.
- Reduces workplace accidents.
- Minimize medical claims.
- Enhanced employee motivation and satisfaction.
- Minimizes insurance premiums.
- Maximize the employee involvement.
- Minimizes business risk.
- Generate greater involvement of employees.