ISO 22000:2005 is dealing with the food safety management system. It helps the organization to controls the food safety hazards. It ensures that the food is safe the time of human consumption. ISO 22000:2005 provides guidelines to the organization on how to controls Food Safety Hazards and how to improves the Food Quality.The standard provides international harmonization in the field of food safety standards, offering a tool to implement HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) throughout the food supply chain. The goal of ISO 22000 is to control, and reduce to an acceptable level, any safety hazards identified for the end products delivered to the next step of the food chain.
Benefits Of ISO 22000:2005
- Increase productivity.
- Demonstrate customer satisfaction.
- Improves market value of the organization.
- Develops trust factor between the client and the organization.
- Improves quality of food.
- Decrease risk factor.
- Meet customer requirements and needs.
- Develops the understanding between the client and the firm.
- Improves profitability of the organization.
- Its helps to reduces the cost