Lead your business to world-class standards of management with our Lead Auditor ISO (9001, 14001, 18001, 22000, 20000, 27001, 50001, Training Course. Gain specialist skills to ensure your management system is ISO compliant and build a culture of achieving and maintaining optimum business performance.
Work with us to become a lead auditor across the ISO 9000 series and in line with ISO 19011:2011.
Our expert trainers will guide you through classroom tutorials, role-play exercises, group workshops and open forum discussions.
Commit to management system auditing with this international qualification to set both you and your business apart. Achieving ISO 19001 accreditation is vital to cost-effective and efficient process and stakeholder confidence.
Learning Objectives Lead Auditor Training
- Understand ISO requirements within the context of an audit
- Gain an overview of the purpose and content of the ISO series
- Study the eight principles of quality management
- Clarify your role in planning and conducting an ISO 19011 audit
- Take the lead in Management System audit reporting in line with ISO 19011:2011 by applying different ISO standard
- Be confident in managing internal or third party auditors.
Benefits of the ISO Lead Auditor Course
- Be confident in effective ISO standard audits and management system compliance
- Manage risk and improve global quality standards
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Build employee awareness of quality standards and associated responsibilities
- Benefit from regular ISO standard audits to improve performance
- Build customer confidence with greater efficiency and assurance standards.