ISO 14001 Certification in UAE.
Our impact on the environment is increasing, there’s no denying that. And we need to better understand and manage our impact. Responding to our planet’s ecological challenges, the revision of ISO 14001 supports organizations in reducing their environmental impact and understanding the effect the environment has on their business.
The key changes relate to:
- Its High Level Structure and terminologies. And made more compatible with other management systems.
- Increased prominence of environmental management within the organization's strategic planning processes.
- Greater focus on leadership.
- Addition of proactive initiatives to protect the environment from harm and degradation, such as sustainable resource use and climate change mitigation.
- Improving environmental performance added.
- Lifecycle thinking when considering environmental aspects.
- Addition of a communications strategy.